Equitas’ goal is to respect and protect the privacy of our users.
When you make a donation to Equitas, we collect payment and
mailing information from you. We do not release this information to
third parties. When you email us, we will only use your e-mail address
for the purpose for which you provided it and it will not be added to a
mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose.
Code of Conduct
Our aim is to provide a safe place for all users to connect, converse and share their knowledge with one another. We welcome respectful differences of opinion and healthy debate. We do not tolerate behaviour that threatens, harasses or otherwise jeopardizes this site and any individual in it from having an open and safe space to connect.
This code of conduct contains a set of guidelines to ensure that this site is a welcoming and worthwhile place. The code of conduct has four ethical principles based on human rights values that serve as the foundation of our space. By accessing this site, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct.
- Users represent themselves honestly
- Users strive to be aware of their own system of values, needs and limitations and the effect these have on their perceptions and perspectives
- Users respect fundamental rights and dignity and value all people
- Users respect the rights of individuals to privacy and confidentiality
- Users are aware of individual cultural differences, including those related to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, region, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socio-economic status
- Users must respect the standards of this code
- Users are expected to maintain security and safety for all users
Comments on rawabet-equitas.org are welcomed and encouraged! This space acts as an open forum for youth, civil society organization members and staff, and community organizers to share ideas among themselves, and with Equitas staff and its partners in the Rawabet initiative. By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. However, in the following situations, comments may be deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely
promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant
content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post
- Comments containing language that does not respect human
rights values of equality, respect for diversity and inclusion or
concepts that could be deemed offensive and/or discriminatory will be
deleted. Note that this includes abusive, threatening, oppressive,
misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
site is monitored regularly. We reserve the right to edit or delete any
comments submitted to the site without notice. We also reserve the
right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from
commenting or accessing rawabet-equitas.org without prior notice.
© Equitas - International Centre for Human Rights Education 2018. Except where otherwise noted, content in this site are licensed under Creative Commons, Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
Where material is attributed to a copyright owner other than Equitas, this material is not subject to the Creative Commons license.